Monday, September 15, 2014

Samoa Here I Come!

I'm going to Samoa!!! On vacation, but still! Just bought my ticket for November 29 - December 5th. I'm going with Ana, a friend from Peru. We spent about 30 minutes looking at tickets to various Pacific Island nations and decided on this one because it had the cheapest flights, at the best times, and because the island is rather undeveloped, it will be quite cheap for us once we are there! I'm so excited! Another country, another stamp in the passport, and lots of amazing experiences to come!

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!

Ana and I are going out for dinner tomorrow and we'll make more plans that I'll let you in on. Crazy! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. You certainly had a lull with your posts in August and only one in September so far. A trip to Samoa sounds great. Faye

    ReplyDelete