Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yangon Day 2

So today is my second and last day in Yangon. I spent the morning eating breakfast with a German American, Elisabeth, who lives in Michigan and teaches at a community college. Every summer, a week after school lets out, she packs her bag and heads out to see the world, one country at a time. She is here in Myanmar for 6 weeks - what a life! I then went into town and just wandered around, eating street food, drinking smoothies and coffees and juices, and soaking in the sights and sounds of Yangon. I am now back at my guesthouse for a shower and a quick rest before I take the overnight bus to Bagan. Here's one video from today. When I watch it the quality is really bad but I think that may be due to my internet connection here. Hope it isn't so bad for you guys.

I'll try to get photos up in the next few days.

Best!


No comments:

Post a Comment