Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Videos!!!

Here are some links to videos of what we've been up to recently:

Huka Falls in Lake Taupo.

Dinner in the car, waiting for the Interislander ferry to take us from Wellington on the North Island to Picton on the South Island. I can't remember how much detail I went into here, but basically we couldn't find anything to eat in town and didn't want to eat once we were on the ferry so my mother prepared us a "dinner" from whatever we had in the car. It wasn't anything gourmet but we enjoyed it and had a great time. I almost felt like a kid again.

Kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park. National Geographic special location?

Seal Pups play fighting in the Abel Tasman.

Water Taxi back after the Abel Tasman. Here you can kind of see what I was talking about with sitting in the boat on the road being pulled by a tractor.

That's all for tonight folks.

Best!




No comments:

Post a Comment