Friday, January 30, 2015

Birthday Card

So it was my 25th birthday one week ago today. I am now a quarter century old. I would like to say it feels different, but I had been telling people for the few months up until my birthday that I was 25 already so it doesn't.

For my birthday we went out to the top of the Marina Bay Sands hotel here in Singapore, to Ku De Ta bar, and had a fabulous time. By "we" I mean Elizabeth, Richard, Eugene (a new friend of ours), and myself. Here's a photo of me with the fabulous skyline in the background:


And just this morning a birthday card showed up for me here in Singapore from an old college friend, a Ms. Dani Anderson. Thank you so much Dani! It is just no nice to get mail on the other side of the world knowing all the thought and planning that must go into sending it.


And I did get the electronic birthday wishes from others as well - Peggy, Barb, and Mary, Jim and Terri, Allyson, Cristina, Caroline. Thank you.

Hope all is well back home!

Best!

1 comment:

  1. Oh belated birthday wishes Annabel : continue to have happy travels xxx

    ReplyDelete