Sunday, June 29, 2014

1st Tinder Date Down, Many More to Go

I just got back from my first Tinder date. AHHHHH!!! I was so nervous. I mean I wasn't nervous all day, up until I was walking from my car to the coffee shop and then I got so nervous. I was like "What if I don't recognize him?!" and then I was like "I likely won't recognize him, since I've never met him before!" AHHHHH!!! On and on... Anyways, I got there a bit early, and he sent me a text telling me he was going to be running late. Gave me time to sit down with my coffee and the paper and chill out. I was also able to then send him a text and tell him where I was sitting and then he had to find me - which was really my plan all along. And I had a wonderful time! He's a really nice guy. Here's a bit about him:

Name: Ross
Age: 29
Home Country: South Africa
Been in NZ: 4 years
Siblings: 2 older brothers. One lives here, the other is in San Francisco.
Job: Something adult like but kind of boring and I don't exactly understand it.
Sports: Plays soccer in a league and likes that. He loves to watch soccer, rugby, and cricket. Totally uninterested in American Football - the only sport I find even remotely interesting.
Residence: Ellerslie, Auckland (pretty close to where I used to live)

Okay, that's about it. Anyways, I had a great time. Ross seems totally normal, he's cute, nice, funny. I'm really happy for two reasons, (1) I'm happy my first tinder date was normal so now I feel much better about tinder, and (2) Ross was really nice and I'd like to see him again.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm going to relax for a few moments and then off to work for a short shift at Milse and then to our staff Karaoke party tonight.

Best!

Oh, and in other news, my parents bought their tickets to come visit! YAY YAY YAY! They're coming down October 30th and leaving November 27th. 4 weeks in NZ! Crazy!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment