Saturday, June 14, 2014

Moving Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be moving into my new place - closer to work, with girls my age, cheaper rent, cheaper busing. All around, a better place I think. Although it's all going to be better in the end, I'm dreading it now because (a) I have to move everything which isn't that fun - thank god I don't have much stuff - and (b) because I have to re-learn the buses now. I'm very tired after a long day at work today so I'm not going to do any packing tonight - just take care of everything tomorrow. Good think I don't have to do a good job packing, just need to get it into my car here and then out of my car there.

In which case, I still haven't heard from the people whose car I hit. I'm really hoping they never call. I mean I would hate to think they're driving around with a big scratch on their car but I also don't have the money to get it fixed so I wouldn't really mind. Plus, since I left a note with my phone number at least my conscience is clear about the whole thing.

This past week I got some great hours at work, nice. I got almost 51 hours, which is great money. And great because our hours aren't supposed to be that great in winter. Granted, I did pick up an extra shift on my day off but still, the hours are good. I am looking forward to having two days off this week though. I am starting to get quite tired and could really use the extra rest! It is nice, however, with this extra money to get my car finally payed off and start saving some more.

Okay, that's all for now. Time for sleep.

Best!


No comments:

Post a Comment