Monday, June 2, 2014

My Life Is Over

The chef at work that I am really crushing on right now may or may not have a girlfriend. I was going to give him my number tonight but then someone told me (totally unsolicited) that he had a girlfriend. After that I spoke with multiple other people about it and there hasn't been any final conclusion on the situation but I feel like my life is over. He may be in a relationship with a girl from The Store (another Hipgroup location) and I am totally heart broken. I'm in love with him (well not really in love, but I think he's totally amazing) and I'd be absolutely devastated if he really does have a girlfriend. AHHHHHH!!!! Anyways, I'll see him again Wednesday. I'm going to give him my number then - gf or not - and then it's over. Either he will get in contact with me or he won't. I'm off Thursday so I can get over myself then and move on. (Sounds like I'm really in love doesn't it? One day to get over him!).

Anyways, that's all I have right now.

Chat later.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment