Sunday, October 13, 2013

North Carilina

So we got to the cabin in North Carolina a few hours ago. We've been playing Rumicube (spelling?) and Go Fish. They all love to make fun of the way I say "bag". It reminds them of bagels because apparently I say them almost the same. 

Tomorrow we're gonna do a few hikes around the mountains here and just relax.

On our way up here we stopped at a brew pub got dinner. The waitress commented in how she liked my ring, something I bought at Sturgis, see photo below. Floyd, the husband, jumped in to say I was a biker chick as an explaination for the ring, to which the waitress replied "You seem to classy to be a biker chick". True, obviously, but that's the fun of the whole thing - going to Sturgis, wearing a skull ring - people don't expect it and I love the surprise.



A side not, this is my first time in North Carolina. Cool, right? On the way up here we drive through South Carolina and I've never been there before either. Two new states today. 

After I leave GA in two weeks I'll be heading up the coast to New Hampshire for a few days and them back to MN. All in all I think I'm going to drive through about 25 states in this trip. Amazing isn't it? About half the country in a month. It's easy though when the states at smaller like they are in New England. 

Okay, that's all for tonight folks. Best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment