Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pictures and videos from the last few weeks that I've failed to post yet, sorry!

Goat Show:

From Left to Right: Doug, Anna, Emily showing their Alpine goats. They are standing in order of winning, 3, 2, 1. 

Me showing a Toggenburg Goat. Anna is on my left. 
Here's a video of me pointing out the different breeds during the best of breed judging.

Here's a photo of my with the kitty from the goat show that everyone told me was going to give me ring worm. So far I haven't had any symptoms. I'm not sure how long I have to wait before I know I'm in the clear. You can't tell from the photos but the kitty is missing patches of fur all over his body. I really don't think he gave me ring worm, but I really wouldn't be surprised either.


Here's a video of the ring worm kitty.

Edina, MO:

On my way down I passed the exit for Edina, MO. I took the exit but then saw a sign that it was 40+ miles a way. I took a photo with the sign because this wasn't an opportunity I could pass up but an actual detour to the town was just not going to happen.



My first real southern meal, a "Meat and 2", at the Country Junction north of Nashville, Tennessee.

Left to Right: Fried Cornbread, Pork Ribs, Turnip Greens, Coleslaw, Sweet Tea.
Chocolate Walnut Pie at Yesterday's Cafe in Rutledge, Ga:


Amicalola Falls, GA: Photos of the falls and the view from the top.





Chick-fil-A:

My first Chick-fil-A sandwich ever. And mighty tasty!
Okay, I hope that fulfills everyone's desires to see in photo form what I've been up to these last few weeks.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment