Friday, September 20, 2013

Back at Kara Kahl Farm

Good Evening!

Just want to check-in now that I'm back on the first farm I went to, Kara Kahl farm, in Houston, MN. They are hosting a dairy goat show this weekend and I'm going to be helping with that so I'll make sure to take pictures and videos as the weekend unfolds.

For those of you who remember my favorite little buck kid from before, he is no longer with us, at the farm, or on earth. He was sent to Zumbrota (where the slaughter house is) earlier this month. I just found this news out today. It was sad news to hear but I knew it was coming. If only he has been a girl....

Well enough depressing thoughts for the night. I'm off to bed to get plenty of rest before tomorrow. An early morning and an action packed day for sure!

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment