Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Market

Today we were at a Farmer's Market in town (Bemidji), selling our produce. We were there for 5 hours. It wasn't super busy but I was able to finish my latest book, actually the my book club book for this month, Seating Arrangement by Maggie Shipstead. I thought it was a good book, so good pick Caroline :). This morning before market I went for a bike ride just down the road and back. Saw some cattle and some horses on my bike ride. They all looked at me with confusion as I'm sure they don't get a lot of people biking down these back county roads. We just put a carrot cake in the oven so I'm just waiting for that to bake.

Not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow.... In the evening we will be harvesting beans and tomatoes for Thursday's CSA drop but I'm not sure what we are going to do during the day. Then Thursday is CSA day again. And then Friday I'm hoping to get off, as it'a going to be very warm and I can hopefully go for a bike ride or Kayak in Itasca. I've never been to the headwaters of the Mississippi so I'm looking forward to seeing that.

That's all for now. Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment