Saturday, April 26, 2014

Working, Working

I've just been working these last few days, and lots of hours. Yesterday I worked 11 hours, today 9.75. Yesterday was at time and half so that's great - 16.5 hours of pay, yay! Today normal pay but nice to have such a long shift.

Only thing of any real note is yesterday I had a customer come in about 4 pm and tell me she was gluten free, dairy free, allergic to honey, and didn't eat spices. On any normal day I would see this as a fun challenge. Yesterday, when she told me this, I wanted to ask if why she would come to restaurant if she couldn't eat anything. I could tell at this point I was pretty tired. I am happy to say I was able to get her something good to eat.

Anyways, it's 1:45 am now. I have to be up at 8 am for a a likely 10+ hour shift. That's all for my post tonight.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment