Saturday, December 6, 2014

Final New Zealand Trip Videos

I have finally had time to upload the rest of the videos from my trip with my parents.

Doubtful Sound Overnight:

Video from the start of our Doubtful Sound Overnight. We are on Lake Manapouri, heading over to catch the coach across to our finally boat for our overnight.

Here's a video from the boat on Doubtful Sound, and Elizabeth being goofy. What a fun time!

Some Fiordland Penguins that we saw on the second day of our Doubtful Sound overnight early in the morning.

Christchurch:

Shearing a Sheep. I am acting as the sheep while Sarah is explaining how to do the shearing.

A video from out excursion punting on the avon.

Leaving the South Island:

Just after launching from the docks at Picton, heading over to the North Island on the Interislander Ferry.

Napier:

Dad on the morning of his 60th Birthday on the beach in Napier.

Dad's 60th Birthday donut.

Now, this might seem ridiculous since I've been doing videos for over 1 year now, but I finally, just this morning, figured out how to compress my video file sizes easily. Now I shouldn't have too much trouble getting my videos up with my blog posts from now on.

Watch for the finally Samoa post later today/tomorrow.

Best!



No comments:

Post a Comment