Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Road to Sturgis

After a full day of driving we made it to the Badlands. We are staying at a nice little B&B, Circle View Guest Ranch, outside Interior, SD. We got out this way about 6pm and then took a nice ride through the Badlans at dusk. We saw wild turkeys, something with horns - maybe antelope?, and something that looked like a deer. I have pictures but can't figure out how to get them off of my camera and onto my new computer. Once I figure that out I'll post some photos of the animals so you can see.

Tomorrow I'm sure we will take a longer drive through the Badlands and maybe go for a short hike. They are offering astronomy classes in the park tomorrow night which I think we'll take part in. I'll try to take more photos tomorrow and post those if possible as well.

Today I found out that there will be a second WWOOFer at the farm I'm going to outside La Crosse, a young man from France. I'm excited to make a new friend and have a contact in France in case I make it there during my world tour.

Okay, off to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment