Friday, August 30, 2013

Nothing much to say...

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. I've been back in the cities and haven't had much of anything interesting to say. I am leaving for a farm in Bemidji on Sunday where I'll be for two week. Before that, on Saturday, I'm going to the State Fair. We are going to head there in the morning and I'm excited to have breakfast at the fair. I'm not sure I've ever done that before. Apparently there are some good corn dog sausage things served with syrup and great sticky buns, both of which I'm going to have to try. I also look forward to having the Australian Potato Skins, Cheese Curds, maybe a real Pronto Pup. While there, I'll be visiting Mary and Doug, from the farm I was just at, who will be at the fair showing their goats. That's all I've got to say of any interest. Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment