Sunday, December 15, 2013

A few photos from my morning walk.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 10:30 am

This morning, before work, I walked into town just to see what it's like. It's Sunday morning here so it's a bit slow in town and not everything is open on Sundays but I just wanted to see what kinds of stores are in town and how big it is and such. It seems like a cute little town. They should have everything I would need while I'm here, bank, library, post office, grocery stores, general stores, cafes, restaurants, etc... On my walk I took a few photos so I just wanted to show you guys what it's like here. The photos will never do the place justice but at least it will give you an idea.







This last photo is the view from the patio of the cafe where I'm working/living. 

That's all for now. 

Best!

P.S. I'm going to start time stamping my posts at the beginning so I know when I made posts in the local time. I know that they are all time/date stamped by blogger but since I keep changing time zones I want to make sure that they are being time stamped in the local time zone and will keep that timestamp forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment