Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Hike to New Chums Beach

Okay, I'm trying to see if the technical difficulties have remedied themselves....

Here are some photos from the hike from Whangapoua to New Chums beach:


The path through the jungle...


The view of New Chums Beach as you come over the top of the hill.


The path as you're coming down towards the beach.


The rocky beach you have to traverse as you leave Whangapoua Beach.


Best!

Oh, and one last thing... I finished HP Book 2 today! Yay! It looks like they might not have book 3 here at the cafe. I'm not sure what I'm going to do... I might have found it online for free. I hate reading things on my computer but that might be my only option here, at least for the next 2 books. They do have book 5 in print at the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment