Monday, December 2, 2013

Comedy at the Cafe Lounge - Surry Hills, Sydney

Tonight I went to a comedy show the Cafe Lounge in the Surry Hills neighborhood of Sydney. The comics were quite good. The Irish man who won the competition Jodi was competing in last week performed tonight. He did a good job, as did the other 6 comedians. I really enjoyed myself and the place was cool. And this was  big night for me because I went to a bar by myself! Granted they had an event going on but still, I went out at night by myself. I know this seems weird that I'm so excited about this since I traveled all the way across the world by myself but to me this was kind of a big deal. I did it, I survived, and I had a good time. Practice makes perfect!

Here's a photo of the cool stage:


The atmosphere was great. I'd definitely go back to this place.

Best!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a huge deal that you went out by yourself! Your experiences sound awesome thus far - looking forward to seeing you in Asia :)

    ReplyDelete