Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Night out on the Town

Yesterday, we (Kelsey, Phil, Patrick and I) spent the daytime hours lounging around Bondi and hanging at the beach - nothing too exciting. I stopped by the farmer's market/food market in Bondi - it was cute but everything is just so expensive I didn't get anything.

Last night, however, was very eventful! I went out with an Australian guy, Joe, to a nice asian restaurant, China Doll, on the wharf in Wolloomooloo Bay. After, we walked around the wharf looking at all the beautiful boats and then headed into town for a drink at Opera Bar, the bar at the Sydney Opera House right on the main harbor. It was a really nice warm night and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. It is so great being in a place where its summer now! After Opera Bar we went to a bar/club, Cargo bar, in Darling Harbor for a bit of music and dancing. It was a good night out on the town, enjoying the nice weather and the good company.

I think today's gonna be another lazy day. There's a short film festival tonight, Tropfest, that Kelsey and Phil and friends and I will likely hit up. Today though I'll probably just be hanging around Bondi, working on some things I need to get done and relaxing. I'll let you know if anything exciting comes up!

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment