Sunday, December 15, 2013

A long day at work, dinner in town, a beautiful sunset

Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:30 pm

So I had my second day at work today and it was hard work! The cafe got pretty busy in the afternoon and I was the only WWOOFer on. There were dished like crazy as well as tons of juices and smoothies that needed to be made - both of which are my job. Plus I was trying to bus tables and do the closing tasks. I ended up finishing about an hour late but I get to start an hour later tomorrow so that's nice. I have a short shift 12-4. Not bad! I'm gonna go into town in the morning to get the toiletries I'm in need of an then have a good short day of work in the afternoon.

Tonight Nick and I went into town to eat some meat - something we can't have at the cafe. We ate at the Star and Garter restaurant. I had a delicious lamb burger and Nick had a pizza. After, we walked down to the shore and sat and watched the sun set. Here's a few pictures from tonight:


This is the first place I've ever been where high heels weren't allowed... I'm surprised men even show up to a place like this! 


The view from the end of a dock.



The setting sun...



The sun has set.

That's it for now. I felt like I had something else to say... oh yes, I've got it. Here's to those of you at MoneyGram:


A MoneyGram sign in the window of a convenience store in Bondi Junction, Sydney, Australia.


A MoneyGram ad covering the doors of the entrance to a shopping mall in Manukau City outside Auckland, New Zealand.

That's all for tonight.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment