Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cleaning the Freezer

I don't really have anything to say for today but I don't want to get out of the habit of posting every day so here goes.

I worked at the cafe - on the mid shift. Nothing too exciting here. I cleaned the freezer out today, removing all the ice. I probably got about 90-95% of the ice off so that was good. My fingers got super cold working on this project - like they to when you're working on an outdoor project during winter - and I realized that was enough winter for me this year! 

I am still working on Harry Potter #7. It's getting better by the minute. Hopefully I'll be done by Friday.

I got the opportunity to Skype with one of my friends from home today who I haven't spoken with in probably 4 months, since I left the states and she moved to NJ, and that was really nice to catch up with her.

And tonight for dinner I went out with Shelley and her friend Christine at the Star and Garter. Elli was there so she joined us as well (as a reminder, Elli is the German girl who went on the Mussel Barge with me). She wants to go camping overnight next week Tuesday at the top of the peninsula. She's going to look into costs and we might do it. If it's too expensive or hard to coordinate she's probably going to come kayaking with me.

That's all. For tomorrow I've just got work on the calendar.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment