Friday, January 10, 2014

Lasma's Last Day

Today was Lasma's last night with us. To celebrate we got her a cute card in town and had everyone in the cafe sign. Phoebe and Alanna made a really great dinner - couscous and naan - and I made triple chocolate chip cookies for desert. Here's some photos:




Here's a link to the recipe for the cookies. I followed it almost completely except I didn't roll the dough into balls - just plopped it down on the pan, I didn't refrigerate for 30 minutes - maybe only 15 - but I think our commercial fridges are really cold, I used two kinds of chocolate chips - white and dark, and the recipe only made me 19 cookies - not 24 to 36. The cookies are very moist, almost brownie like. I would recommend letting them cool at least 5 - 10 minutes before eating. But they were really good. We ate all the cookies on the plate above. I'm sure we would have eaten all the cookie I made if I had put them on the plate.

That's all for tonight. Nothing too exciting for tomorrow. I work the mornings shift so maybe I'll do something in the afternoon.

Best!

1 comment:

  1. I finish the rest of the cookies even before I got to Auckland :)

    ReplyDelete