Monday, January 13, 2014

The Surprise, Revealed!

The surprise you have all been waiting for is revealed: we went and got matching tattoos this afternoon!
We've been planning these tattoos for about 2 weeks now. Anyways, I'm so excited I can't sit around writing on my blog right now. Here's a video of us before we went. I'll be posting more videos - including the video of me actually getting the tattoo - shortly.

Best!

Update:

Here's a link to the video of me getting the tattoo.

Here's a few photos:


Our hands pre-tattoo


Me, pre-tattoo


Post-tattoo


James, our tattoo artist. Check out his website here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you girls :) I wish I would be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so exciting!! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I saw that you said there would be a big surprise and I never found the surprise post. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete