Sunday, January 5, 2014

My New Hobby: Lyric Writing

Sunday, January 5, 2014 - 8:45 am

I think I've found my new hobby - lyric writing! I never knew I had such mad rap skillz. Well I actually can't guarantee you'll think I'm any good but I'm really enjoying trying to write a rap for our music video. I woke up during the night last night and couldn't get back to bed because I had lyrics flying around in my mind. Haha! I can't wait to get the song written and the video recorded so y'all can see what I've been up to down here.

On an unrelated note, I want to send out my sincere sympathies to those of you who are stuck in MN right now. I cannot believe how cold it is going to be there this coming week. It appears you still have a day to get out before the bitter cold wind chills of Monday set in. New Zealand is not a bad option but anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere would be really nice right now. If I were you, I'd leave. If you decide to escape to NZ let me know - I'll save a table for you on the patio at the Driving Creek Cafe.

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment