Sunday, January 19, 2014

Teriyaki

Worked today. Tonight I've been hanging out with Teriyaki, the cafe cat. Here's a few photos of us, and a few selfies: (Please note the full view of my new jumper (sweater) in these photos)






Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week, or my week. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off. I think Alanna and I are going to the beach again on Tuesday and we're going to try to hitch another ride with Michael, the delivery driver. He's going right past the beach we're looking to go to. I don't have any plans yet for Wednesday but I'll try to come up with something good.

Oh and I forgot to mention - last night when I went to bed I found a cockroach sitting on my sheets waiting for me. It was so gross. I made Alanna kill it. Yuck!

Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment